Fruitcake lasts forever, and is virtually indestructible, making it the perfect craft supply. Here’s some handy ideas for putting it to use
|Dart Board||Kitchen Utensil Caddy||Centerpiece|
|Christmas Wreath||DoorStop||Knife Rack|
We haven’t made these, but have heard reports that you can:
- Strap them on your shoes for Ice Skating.
- Put one in the trunk of your car to aid with traction.
- Grab a couple when you want to get in shape – they’re great hand weights
- Use fruitcake next time you need to put your car up on blocks.
- Hollow out to make a festive picture frame.
- It comes in handy with a wobbly table or chair. Slice off as much as you need and put it under the short leg.
- Use as speed bumps to foil the neighborhood drag racers.
- We’ll bet you didn’t know fruitcake makes a handy hammer.
- Kids can use fruitcake to make an indestructible fort. We’re waiting for someone to build a house out of fruitcake.
- You could use fruitcake as the weights on a grandfather clock.
- Fruitcake makes a colorful sail boat ballast.
- Scuba dive weight.
- Hollow out to store valuables – no one will touch it, so your valuables will stay safe!
- It would even be useful as a counterbalance weight on a cantilever crane.
We’ve been told that fruitcake is what is really keeping the Space Needle from being blown over.
Some other websites with handy uses for fruitcake:
- Top 10 Uses for Fruitcake
- Best Uses for Fruitcake