In a world of media spin, hype, and product placements, one newspaper in Omaha, Nebraska, America’s Heartland, is taking a stand at Christmas by publishing the pure, unvarnished truth:
This answers the age-old questions:
- Where does fruitcake come from?
- Who makes the darned stuff?
- There’s an International Fruitcake Institute?
- Does anyone really eat fruitcake?
- What’s wrong with those people?
The answer is always the same, “We don’t know, either.”
Which is exactly what we’ve been saying all along.